- Karl Rove calls Obama admin ‘divisive’ slamming Biden’s newest ad Fox News
- Biden and Obama team up to take aim at Trump’s coronavirus response CBS Evening News
- Biden campaign clarifies claim Trump ‘first’ racist president, after past slave owners noted Fox News
- A Biden-Obama Reunion Pitches a Campaign as Comfort-Food TV The New York Times
- Joe Biden’s Lazy New Ideas The Wall Street Journal
- View Full Coverage on Google News
Daily Archives: July 23, 2020
Fake news about the coronavirus can do real harm. Polygraph.info is spotlighting fact-checks from other reliable sources here.
Claim: U.S. taxpayers spent $70,000,000 to develop the antiviral drug Remdesivir.
Read the full story at: PolitiFact
Social Media Disinfo
“False list of ‘home treatments’ for COVID-19 circulates online,” Agence France-Presse, July 22.
Factual Reads on Coronavirus
Coronavirus: Cracking the secrets of how bats survive viruses
Their codes of life contain genetic clues to their “exceptional immunity”, which protects them against deadly viruses.
— BBC, July 22
Contact Tracing, a Key Way to Slow COVID-19, Is Badly Underused by the U.S.
Despite tracing’s success in other countries, the U.S. government has failed to adequately fund or apply the tool
— Scientific American, July 21
A team of researchers recently published a study on bisexual men that, surprisingly, indicates they exist. This comes as a shock because the lead researcher, Professor J. Michael Bailey of Northwestern University, previously determined that bisexual men were, more-or-less, just confused gays or straights. I’m paraphrasing, what that paper, published in 2005, really said was: Male bisexuality appears primarily to represent a style of interpreting or reporting sexual arousal rather than a distinct pattern of genital sexual arousal. In other words, the researchers questioned the existence of male bisexuality by claiming that sexuality was determined by arousal. And, according to the…
This story continues at The Next Web